• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Move a Donor to my secundary account

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdriiTehNub

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't like my stats in this account, AdriiTehNub, and I want to move this Donor to my other account with better stats, the name of the other is AdriTeehNub, I hope you can help me, thanks!!

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not possible sorry, you could buy a stats reset and then try to improve your stats on your donor account tho:)

HippoTheNoodle

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, MCGamer doesn't allow rank transfers except in very special situations (Like VIP's)
The best thing to do would be to buy a stats reset and try to fix up the stats on your old account, or buy donor for the new one.

Thread Locked?
AGFire2013 Sebastian

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, but maybe you can do that and buy a stats reset or new donor. :)

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
What happens if your account gets hacked or you lose the password and email! How are you suppose to get your rank back!

If they tell you buy another one then they are just money whores!

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
What happens if your account gets hacked or you lose the password and email! How are you suppose to get your rank back!

If they tell you buy another one then they are just money whores!
Sometimes they can make exceptions, but I'm not really sure of the exact circumstances they make them under. However normal donor transfers are not able to happen any more as some people abused the privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci