• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Mountains 2

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
The mountains need improvement. They need to be wider and look natural.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
The mountains need improvement. They need to be wider and look natural.
That's what I was going to say. I don't think (based on the pictures) that there is much room to PVP. I would suggest adding more key places like the town, and put the around the map. Also, I would recommend making the spawn bigger. Keep up the good work! :D

D

Damien // Teepwn

As everyone else said, the cornucopia looks rushed and unfair. Honestly, it's not up to MCSG's standards. If you'd like to improve it, I suggest spacing the podiums out within a circle possibly within a 20 +/- 5 radius and tidying up the corn layout using some more eye-appealing blocks and shapes.

As for the rest of the map, those mountains are too steep, unnatural and quite honestly don't look appealing. Try to stay away from worldpainter when making maps.
That village/town looks really nice, however, if you make more areas like that it could turn out quit nice. c:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
5/10 because it's basically just mountains.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci