• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mortal Skies - Over Powered Route!

Reaction score
FAK IM SO MAD WOW, me and my mate have been using this for the first time we played on the map but didnt want to make a video so everyone gets it fak im so mad lol but i guess it would have happened

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks, if I ever play that map I'll be sure to use that route!

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice, I like it. Thanks man!

FAK IM SO MAD WOW, me and my mate have been using this for the first time we played on the map but didnt want to make a video so everyone gets it fak im so mad lol but i guess it would have happened
I lauged when I saw your comment.. :')

Reaction score
Thx for the help. Before watching your vid I didn't have a chest route on this map and you really helped me a lot!

3DMint

Spectator
Reaction score
You're kinda laggy :p but I got where the chest are,going to practice timing it in spec mode :p

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember placing those chests when i was helping make the map :3 i also made a lot of stuff down there

Hdglife_zach

Spectator
Reaction score
I needed a new chest route and this one is great it makes mine look like crap xD.

-Zach

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for exposing our chest routes to the world. xD Now I might as well jump off the map

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci