• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More than 1 person able to have access to Forum Post

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this, but I think that more than 1 person should be able to edit a forum post. This could be helpful under 'Clans and Teams' as some clans/teams have more than 1 leader.

Basically, there will be a button where the owner of the post (e.g. Player1) can press and add the names of those he want to add to the post.

Once he chooses someone (e.g. Player2) he can choose whether to let him have owner or not.

Thoughts?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible using XenForo unfortunately. However a way to do this is to make a forum account for your clan and give the password to those that have permission.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's currently not possible unless someone is willing to code a plugin for XenForo, which is highly unlikely.

Two ways to go around this;

1. (what RC said) Make a shared account.

2. Create multiple posts from thread owners on the first page under the first post and edit information there.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Here's what my build team and I have done. We made a forum account specifically to represent our team. We all have access to it, so we can all edit what the group account creates. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci