• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Teamspeak Information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggzCanFly

Diamond
Reaction score
On the forums, I've noticed there is hardly any information on TS apart from a thread telling us the IP and how to download it. I'm new to ts, and still getting used to it, therefore i'm still uncertain on how it works, first of all, how do i claim my "donator" rank so i can join premium channels? also i cant seem to locate the cannel where you can talk to mods. I would really appriciate if someone made a guide.
If there is a guide i'm missing, please enlighten me ^.^
Thanks.

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
To claim your donator rank you must find a user with a double iron sword next to their names, then right click then and click poke, and then you poke them with your message. You can also double tap their name to send the a PM. If you need to talk to a mod you should see if one is in a public channel, or poke/PM one who is in a moderator channel. In order to join normal channels you must double click the channel you wish to join. Keep in mind that all the regular rules still apply such as no use of inappropriate language ect. If you are still in need of help just PM me on forums. TL;QA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci