• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More servers?

Does mcsg need more servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-wxyandz-

Spectator
Reaction score
I have 10 mcsg servers on my "added servers" list and they are always full, like 24/7. I think more servers are needed to compensate for the increasing amount of players. Im not saying this is possible with whatever resources they have and I really have no idea how much time or money in costs to run a server, but im just sayin...

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have 42 servers, not just 10. We are going to add more in the future but for now 1,200 public slots will do...

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
Instead of cluttering my Minecraft server list with 10+ servers. I feel its easier to just check the online lists (US Servers and EU Servers) Then just use direct connect to join.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plus we have plans on making those pages more useful on the design. Those pages will help you a lot as they are real time.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I keep 3 us servers on my server list (and 1 eu server extra). I just look at the server list for a server that has 3-5 tributes left or is in the lobby, then edit one of the servers on my list and keep refreshing until you're able to join.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking into buying 1 more EU server then I am stopping as 5 servers is a little much. We are just very popular and sometimes you will have to wait. Donating goes a long way too as you will not have an issue getting on a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci