• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Lobby Fun Please!

xLukaaa

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys xLukaaa here
today I was in a mcsg lobby waiting for a game to start. Then realised how boring it is waiting for the timer to start. So, I thought that maybe to make this period of time more fun. Maybe you could add the ability to go into a pvp arena and fight (Like kitpvp or something) Or maybe you guys could put in gadgets and stuff like paintball guns to buy with your points?

But if you cant do this it would be nice if the timer could be reduced to maybe 1.50 minutes or 1 minute

Thanks
- xLukaaa

Reaction score
I think the lobby timer should be reduced, but I don't think a pvp arena or something would be possible, as that would make a lot of lag and in the teleporting to the map, the server would probably crash. In lobby time I mostly just check my skype msgs...

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I agree that there needs to be something to preoccupy players while in the lobby (that isn't parkour) but adding a kitpvp arena in the current lobby might be a hassle to find a place to put it.

Also, it might cause lag, lag is bad.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do agree with this, as in the Antvenom servers, in the lobbies, they actually have a spleef arena, and it is very entertaining. I do hope that coding all of this in doesn't take too long, and hopefully that if the idea does get to development, it doesn't cause anymore lag, because the a lobby in the Survival Games is laggy enough. :0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci