• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Items That Should Be Added in Chests

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I was thinking, shouldn't there be more items added into chests? Like potions and other types of food? It would make sg much more exciting. Here's a list that I came up with:

Tier 1 Chests:
- melons (not the block)
- spider eyes
- potatoes
- carrots

Tier 2 Chests:
- pumpkin pie
- baked potatoes
- XP bottles
- potions (mostly strength, weakness, damage, and healing)
- enchanted swords (mostly sharpness 1 and knock back 1)
- enchanted armor (mostly leather and gold)
- enchanted bows (mostly punch 1 and power 1)

If you have any other items, please post a comment! :)

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teir 3-5 chests will be added with some of this stuff in it

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Also, you can enchant your swords already. There are enchanting tables on most if not all maps.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also, you can enchant your swords already. There are enchanting tables on most if not all maps.
Due to the lack of ways to get experience, they're all useless. I also suggest MCSG gets a plugin that gives players xp for killing other players, kinda makes sense in the games. That way, kill a player whose killed a lot of people, and you get tonnes of xp.
More on topic, i like these ideas (except TNT in tier 1 chests, thats way too OP). Maybe died leather armor as well?

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Due to the lack of ways to get experience, they're all useless. I also suggest MCSG gets a plugin that gives players xp for killing other players, kinda makes sense in the games. That way, kill a player whose killed a lot of people, and you get tonnes of xp.
More on topic, i like these ideas (except TNT in tier 1 chests, thats way too OP). Maybe died leather armor as well?
Well TNT would be kind of hard to use because you can easily dodge it. I guess you could also use it to climb up places, so I'm taking it off the list.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well TNT would be kind of hard to use because you can easily dodge it. I guess you could also use it to climb up places, so I'm taking it off the list.
It could be interesting if it automatically ignites, but it would only be available in tier 2 chests

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Some items in tier 2 should be in tier 3,4, and 5.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
A way to get in-game tribute heads to wear almost like a mask, it can be useful if you know how to use it ;)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Noooo, not more spider-eyes D:

But yeah I agree with the xp bottles, and splash healing potions, instant damage is a definate NO... strength and weakness I'm not sure about but if used right it can be OP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci