• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Events?

Razputin_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Razputin_, or Razuler. Throughout me being apart of the server I haven't really ever been able to come around for events, but hardly ever hear of such events. I really would love to see more events be scheduled at least once or even two times a month. I think it would entertain lots of players including myself and get others to join the server. It could be on anything possibly, maybe even some teamspeak events, such as karaoke? Whatever it could be, just anything that could take up my time that's worth it.

Possible Ideas: Teamspeak events - Karaoke?
Server: Survival Game events, Building events, Parkour events, and possibly Battleground events?
Art: Maybe there could be a event for best art, funniest art, scariest art, or weirdest art?

Maybe we could possibly consider most of the these ideas or at least some of them? Can somebody possibly suggest some more ideas to make MCSG more fun? Even just having these small teamspeak events just makes it great to have some type of conversation with staff members, even the owners. Just imagine what it would do for us if we had even more events going on pertaining to these ideas or other ones, but more often.

If anyone possibly agrees with me or disagrees, write a comment below, give me suggestions if you'd like. Possibly prove me wrong if you want! Just do not start any flame. :) (Possibly even adding a poll??)

- Raz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci