• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More EU Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
I never see EU mods in games/in the Hubs, maybe 1 or 2. There's also alot more hackers on EU. Just a thought for the Admins/Sr.Mods.

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
What are MCG supposed to do about this though? It's not MCG's fault that no EU players are applying for Moderator. Have you ever thought about applying? It's the only way we will get more staff!

Reaction score
Sure EU servers can use some more mods, but having quality mods is better than having a lot of non experienced mods.

Last edited:

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
What are MCG supposed to do about this though? It's not MCG's fault that no EU players are applying for Moderator. Have you ever thought about applying? It's the only way we will get more staff!
I did.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I can't stress enough how important it is to apply for moderator. If you feel you would suit the job fine, and feel you are experienced enough to cater for everyone and enforce the rules. Apply!

The reason why I am saying this is because what you think 'EU needing more moderators' is actually really true. The only thing holding me back from applying for an Age Exception is that I feel I haven't got enough experience in this wonderful community. EU will get moderators, but we need people to apply to make that happen.

Reaction score
I can't stress enough how important it is to apply for moderator. If you feel you would suit the job fine, and feel you are experienced enough to cater for everyone and enforce the rules. Apply!

The reason why I am saying this is because what you think 'EU needing more moderators' is actually really true. The only thing holding me back from applying for an Age Exception is that I feel I haven't got enough experience in this wonderful community. EU will get moderators, but we need people to apply to make that happen.
Can't agree more than that, well said c:

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
We are trying to recruit staff at the moment.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci