• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Au servers!

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So recently, I've been stuck waiting for games to open on the Au servers, with plenty of players along side me. Up until recently, this really hasn't been an issue, but of a few days it has. We have 25 servers, with one 48 one. That's only 624 slots available to the population of Australia. US has 150, and EU has 125, but we Aussies are stuck with a measly 25. Can you spare an extra 15? That's all we ask, just a few more servers to accommodate for the lack of space at the moment.

Thanks for reading, hopefully this gets through and something is done :)

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I want to see a lot more servers on AU, then I'll probably hang there for a bit if there was 44 (25+44=??) more there.

Support.

V

Viretine

Agreed. Would love to see more servers as I was recently having to play on US because they were all full ._.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you compare to us and eu, they have a lot more players than us Aussies, I still agree with the fact about having more servers, but you know you can support mcsg and strive for that goal if you buy donor... It's only $10-11$ for Iron donor.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you compare to us and eu, they have a lot more players than us Aussies, I still agree with the fact about having more servers, but you know you can support mcsg and strive for that goal if you buy donor... It's only $10-11$ for Iron donor.
Yeah, I'm considering buying diamond when I get a job. But till then I'm broke.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AU really doesn't need more servers at all, the only times I ever see the servers fill quickly are around 7-9pm. The rest of the time either the servers don't fill completely or take the whole lobby time to do so. Also, like previously stated, if you look at the population difference between EU and US to AU it's massive! Also EU attracts players from many different nationalities and not just one or two countries like AU does.

Another problem with this idea is the cost. From what I've heard and seen around the forums, AU servers are very expensive and it would cost a lot just for 5 more servers. US and EU are really cheap and AS is still cheaper than AU (but still more expensive than the other 2) but they have a lot less servers due to the lack of demand. AU also has a low demand compared to US and EU so it's easier just to give them more servers because they need them and they are in MCGamer's price range.

This may seem biased since I can join full servers but even before that I never had any difficulties doing so.The only reason you're probably having trouble now is because of the database being down/offline message, it still effects me a lot and I miss joining several lobbies due to it.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AU really doesn't need more servers at all, the only times I ever see the servers fill quickly are around 7-9pm. The rest of the time either the servers don't fill completely or take the whole lobby time to do so. Also, like previously stated, if you look at the population difference between EU and US to AU it's massive! Also EU attracts players from many different nationalities and not just one or two countries like AU does.

Another problem with this idea is the cost. From what I've heard and seen around the forums, AU servers are very expensive and it would cost a lot just for 5 more servers. US and EU are really cheap and AS is still cheaper than AU (but still more expensive than the other 2) but they have a lot less servers due to the lack of demand. AU also has a low demand compared to US and EU so it's easier just to give them more servers because they need them and they are in MCGamer's price range.

This may seem biased since I can join full servers but even before that I never had any difficulties doing so.The only reason you're probably having trouble now is because of the database being down/offline message, it still effects me a lot and I miss joining several lobbies due to it.
I understand what you are saying, but all throughout today I was having trouble finding a free server, and when I did find one, the database being offline effected my chances of joining. I understand that it is a Sunday, and we have more people online, but it was still a little irritating.

The cost is also an issue as I understand. I also understand that the only way to get past this barrier is by donating, as previously stated by Pro_H1j4ker2345MCSG, and hope to donate sometime in the near future to keep the server running.

That said, I still believe we need even 5 more servers, for these times when we have no spaces open to join, and finding a server is a frustrating process.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci