• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More armor in chests maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Cuffaro

Spectator
Reaction score
I was noticing that in the outskirts the only armor I could get is leather, so I was thinking maybe chain and/or gold should also appear?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No. The point is for the cornucopia to have the most armor. If every other chest had what the cornucopia had than it would be pretty much useless to conquer the corn.

Justin Cuffaro

Spectator
Reaction score
Ya I get that, but why not have a little bit more armor outside, like keep a lot of the iron in the middle, but have some the odd gold item or chain item appear. Maybe just gold and leather outside, and chain and iron in the center. That way, you need to go to the center, but your not completely screwed if you don't.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
is it sad that we asked for armour to be less common and now there is a thread asking for it to appear more often?

And yeah, the idea is if you want better armour you have to fight for the good stuff, which involves its own risks. idk i like that there is less armour because now it makes the large alliances a little easier to deal with (previously you'd be facing a team of at least 4 guys all in full iron armour with iron swords, now they'd be lucky to have 2 sets between them)

Justin Cuffaro

Spectator
Reaction score
Ya iron only in center but when you just get leather outside, it becomes pretty hard to take center to get better upgrades. Gold should also spawn, so you still have a chance even if you didn't get the center on the 1st or second day. It becomes pretty much over when the careers get center and you only have leather armor.

Koala

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally think that the Corn should be atleast weaker the second night instead of the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci