• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More Abilities. (Ideas)

PresidentSnow

Tribute
Reaction score
1: There is TNT added to the chest and when you place it, it will automatically blow up
2: Exploding arrows (don't break blocks)
3: When you are spectating and it goes into Death match, three of the spectators turn into zombies and has the ability to fight in the death match to make it more fun!
4: step off your pedestals you blow up
5: when you win a game you can join any server you want that is full.
6: Every 5 minutes the glass dome decreases
7: When you go hungry you get nausea
8: when you die it places a sign and who died
9: When your a spectator you can do (/Locate) It will say "[User] is located at (Coordinates) and in game players will see that message! Easier way to find players in game. (spectators lose points)
10: First 10 seconds of when the game starts you get speed.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's my opinion. If you don't agree with my opinion, that is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But, if you don't agree with me, I would ask that you kindly reply to my thread, and please don't start a flamewar.

1: TNT in chests - Personally, I wouldn't mind having TNT in chests because it would add an interesting element into the usual pvp experience.

2: Exploding arrows - Having exploding arrows would be unfair and annoying. Say I'm in a bow battle and I'm trying to aim my bow. Suddenly, I am hit by an arrow and jolted all over the place by the explosion. Now I have lost my aim, I'm stunned, and my enemy easily takes me out.

3: Deathmatch zombies - This is unfair, as a player's friends could gang up on a player, allowing for an easy win. Also more 'well known' players would likely be targeted and have a tough time winning games.

4: Exploding pedestals - So if I accidentally bump my keyboard during pregame I die?

5: Joining any full server after a win - Joining full games should remain a donor only privilege. This privilege is one of the main perks of donating, and without donors, there would be no MCSG.

6: Decreasing dome radius - I don't really see a point in this. Sure, games would go by faster, but the
negatives outweigh the positives. Plus, this would most likely be extremely difficult to code.

7: Nasua when hungry - This would be a cool idea. I have seen this on other servers, and it really adds a more realistic effect to the game.

8: Death sign - I think it would cool to see where people died. This would make games more interesting and you could see where the hotspots are. I don't know how hard this would to code though.

9: /locate command - As a spectator, you can already use the /spec {player's name} command to easily find players.

10: Speed during first 10 seconds - There really is no benefit to this because all players will travel the same speed with or without speed. Also corn wouldn't be as risky because you could quickly run away from the players that have a sword.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci