• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_P8

Spectator
Reaction score
hello mcsg I wanted to know if you can make these words bannable
Words: l2p Ez and get good.

I was playing a normal game of minecraft survival games and all the games i played people called me off and said those words to me. i might think of qutting mcsg because of this
please fix it i beg of you

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
I am sorry but these words will never be against the rules... Sorry

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
You should not let these words get to you it's only a game and the point of games are to have fun.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, sorry to hear that you are having some issues, if you ever feel that you were abused by another member of the community feel free to report them and the staff team will handle it. My suggestion for dealing with that kind of chat is just to ignore it, i know it is hard to do but just realize that most of the time when someone says something like that, its because you put up a good fight and almost killed them, but they don't want to admit that. So just ignore it, try to take to high road and simply leave the server if someone is talking trash about you.
Thread locked, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci