• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylPyckle88

Spectator
Reaction score
With all of the recent outbursts of disapproval of the new mods, and the mods who ban/kick/mute people without warning/for no valid reason, why has nothing been done to change it. No hate, I'm just wondering why nothing has been done.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Because, this is something that has always happened and will always happen.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Our staff have a specific guide we have to follow which tells us what action we have to take in relation to the offence and the player's history. Sometimes we do not warn for extreme cases such as DDoS threats, etc.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
It has always been this way, it's just sticking out more because of the increase in the community. If this is to become a serious problem I can assure you it will be taken care of.

DylPyckle88

Spectator
Reaction score
I've never seen a DDoS threat or anything extreme like that, and I've seen many people muted or kicked for no reason. It just happened to one of my friends. He got kicked (that acted as his warning I guess) and then he came back and without committing another offence, was muted for the same offence.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Can you give me any examples of this?

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
In addition, we always have a reason. We do have evidence for each event and if you believe that an action has been done against you that you believe is unfair, report it to a Senior Staff member, preferably through a Ban Dispute.

Question answered, thread locked.

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
Adding on from what KitMencha said, every command we make is logged through a Powerful Panel called Xime, meaning that all Sr. Staff members have the ability to track and view the history of every Moderation action we make. If you believe any member for Staff is abusing their powers feel free to report them here: http://report.mcgamer.info and include any evidence (if possible). Thanks again, and enjoy your time on the MCGamer Network
-Krypton

Last edited:

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, one last thing , in creative , for chat offences, we do not give warnings anymore before kicking/muting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci