• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebestofcat

Tribute
Reaction score
Your name: Marc Fortuny Badet
Your Age: 15 ( just turned )
Your username Minecraft : Thebestofcat (My Youtube Chanel : ThebetsofcatYT )
Do you have any MCBans ? (If yes , explain) : No, because I do not use hacks, do not spam , and do not insult the members. I also add that I am a donor (Iron )
Do you have any prohibitions on our servers ? (If yes , explain if you had a ban dispute success , provide a link . ): No, all servers are good, although some does not let themselves and other users .
Past or management experience Moderator: Yes , PvP server , and builder server survival .
How to punish players for breaking rules : Warn week and if re- do , a week or permanently prohibit
Why do you think you are qualified to be a moderator : If I see many people using hacks as much MCSG game servers and am very active in MCSG servers .
How would your presence will benefit our staff team : I'll help with what they wanted , prohibitions , forums , user instructions ...
Do you have the ability to record video : Yes, because I have no Youtube account . ( My channel is: ThebestofcatYT )
Do you own a microphone : Yes , I use a Logitech to tax my videos
How much time per week you are willing to donate to help moderate the forums and servers: More or less every day , in the evening and a little at night. In the morning I can not because I have school and I'm not home .
Where are you located ? ( Zone ) : Spain (00:00 ) , Europe.

I, { } Thebestofcat , I accept the responsibilities donating my time caring for the MCG Community and agree that any errors or actions that are not approved by the administration could result in the elimination or permanent ban from the website ....

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Please post this here:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

Word of advice tho, your responses to the questions are WAAAAAY too short. I suggest making the responses to the main questions at least 500 words each, if not longer. Staff will decline you instantly if the questions are too short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci