• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications - How do you get an age exception?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrMad2000

The title says it all.

Do you apply for it? Do you automatically get it if you're incredibly well known in the community and mature enough for the Moderator position on the servers or is no one allowed to tell you how to get it? How does it work? I applied for mod and was I said to someone and they were like "you'll never get mod without an age exception" but I didn't know how to get one so I just submitted the post.

I'm happy to wait 2 years until I apply again anyways. =P

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
An age exception is basically saying that there is an exception even though you are under the age requirement. And you don't need to be well-known to apply for Moderator. If you have potential and make a great application, you MAY get accepted, but note that this doesn't mean you will become a Moderator.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
This is something you have to work out for yourself, it's part of the whole exception process as it shows us that you're intuitive enough to be good at the role despite your age. Thread locked so that random peoples don't give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci