• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarikNight

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Tarik Turker
Your age: 17
Your current Minecraft username: TarikNight
Do you have any alt. accounts? (If so please list them): No I dont Have

These are the easiest questions on the application. They help us to get to know you better as well as allow us to know the basics about you. For your name, we would like to know your real name. For your age, we would like to know your real age (lying about your age could result in immediate demotion or decline). For your current Minecraft username, we would like to know the account that you would like the Moderator rank to be assigned to should you be accepted.

What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?:GERMAN Languge %10 Turkish %100
Do you own the microphone you are using? yes
Do you have the ability to record video without lag, and upload that video to youtube in a timely manner (within 1 hour of completing recording)? Yes
Where are you located? (Time zone): Turkey

These questions allow us to find out a bit more in depth information about you. The only language required to become a Moderator on the MCGamer Network is English. You must also own the microphone that you use as you must always be able to speak and communicate. As a Moderator, you will be recording evidence of rule breakers, we would like to know if you can get evidence uploaded in a reasonable amount of time. Your timezone would be used to know when you may be available.

How much time per day are you willing to assist in the moderation of our platforms? Yes!

We would like to know how much time per day you will be able to help us keep the community safe!

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years

A general knowledge of Minecraft is useful, but it is not necessarily required.

How long have you been a member of the MCGamer community? 1.5 year

Though we love to see new faces apply for staff on the MCGamer Network, it is also nice to see some old faces as well!

Are you involved with any clans, or have been in the past? If so, please list them here: No

It is just for our reference. If you are part of a blacklisted clan, you may not become a staff member until you leave the blacklisted clan.

Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): I dont have link :(

If you have a ban on our server, the ban must be over nine months old and expired before you may apply for the Moderator position. Until then, you may not apply.

Have you filed any Report Abuses on our system? If so, please provide a link to the most recent closed Report Abuses that you have filed. (Maximum of ten, please) I dont have link :(

We would like to know that our applicants know what to look for and how to find rulebreakers. It is not required that you have posted Report Abuses before, but it is highly recommended.

Have you been a member of another community’s staff, or have relevant work experience? If so, please describe your experience. (Be sure to include your position, server name, length of time served, and a link to the community’s website if available): Owner,Builder

We always look for experience. As stated earlier, work experience is not required, but it is suggested. If you do not have experience at a Minecraft server, but you do have volunteer or work experience outside of Minecraft, do feel free to share them here.

In each scenario, assume that you are in a Moderator position. Briefly explain to the best of your abilities how you would respond to each situation.
You are playing a game and you see a player whose actions seem suspiciously like hacking. However, you are not quite certain. What do you do? I'll see if I can hack it I will get Video, then I'll throw you in the video, but first I'll kick
A player on the forums publicly accuses you of abusing your powers. They claim to have proof, and are demanding that you be fired. What do you do? Show me evidence that it's true and if take
Two players on our TeamSpeak are verbally fighting in a public channel with 5 other people, and things are getting out of hand. What do you do? Mute!
You are watching the newest video of your favorite MCSG streamer, who happens to be a VIP on the MCGamer network. Suddenly, you realize the streamer is using a hacked client during their games of MCSG. What do you do? You install it then throws the first kick when you put your video on video you know it
A player is in the hub, incessantly spamming an annoying phrase over and over again. How would you handle this player, and what punishments would you use if they persistently spammed? Assume that the player continues to spam after each successive punishment.

These are the scenario questions that applicants must answer. I am not allowed to elaborate much here, but I would suggest putting yourself into a Moderator’s shoes. How do you think a Moderator would handle this type of situation? Do you agree with them? Yes

Why do you want to be a moderator on the MCGamer Network? But Mcsg is the best server in the world
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator on the MCGamer Network? I can also have them go over the team's solosg mcsg hack too!
Have you attended any MCGamer Events before? If so, describe your experience with each. NO :(
How would you like to see the MCGamer community improve? I LİKE
What are 3 qualities you have that you feel you could be improved upon? I'm a big Spender I am honest, I'll try not to eat it deserves it!
If you were given the chance to be a moderator, what would your top three goals be? Hack which swept all bring protection, anti macro I'll bring the links, I fixed it

These questions are highly personal questions that I cannot give you advice on. You must answer these questions to the best of your abilities, and preferably in full sentences.

The final thing to do when you write your application is to sign the agreement at the bottom by replacing {TarikTurker} with your actual name.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Declined
Reason: Lack of information.
Make sure to focus more on cardinal questions and document us as much as possible with past experiences and don't over-use emoticons please, they just don't make you look as serious as you could possibly be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci