• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Mod Request] AntiTrashTalk (ATT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If there are any mod creators out there, can you make a mod that allows the user to stop trash talking? E. g. type in gg10 to a menu. Now, any messages in chat that contain the phrase "gg10" "GG10" "Gg10" or "gG10" will be hidden. This could really help people out during an SG when they die, since they won't see the messages and therefore won't get mad. Also, it would stop people from complaining since they could just be offered the link to download the mod. Thanks!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If there are any mod creators out there, can you make a mod that allows the user to stop trash talking? E. g. type in gg10 to a menu. Now, any messages in chat that contain the phrase "gg10" "GG10" "Gg10" or "gG10" will be hidden. This could really help people out during an SG when they die, since they won't see the messages and therefore won't get mad. Also, it would stop people from complaining since they could just be offered the link to download the mod. Thanks!
In fact, I know that when the MCGamer v2 network will be released, that the gg10 in chat will be automatically replaced by Good Game! And if there were be other words that needed to be censored, it wouldn't be so hard to code I guess. Would be based on the same system as the Swear Filter so I don't think any modifications to your Minecraft should be involved. :)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In fact, I know that when the MCGamer v2 network will be released, that the gg10 in chat will be automatically replaced by Good Game! And if there were be other words that needed to be censored, it wouldn't be so hard to code I guess. Would be based on the same system as the Swear Filter so I don't think any modifications to your Minecraft should be involved. :)
If the staff is handling the problem, then I'm all for it! I wasn't expecting any devs to solve a controversial problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci