• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod Pls answer My question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deniska228

Survivor
Reaction score
Mod please answer my question , and if you find me right then tell Phoenix to deliver officially count.
And so yesterday we played cw clan Phoenix we got to the account 4-2 in our favor , and they put us at 4-5 forume.Ne giving us proof they wrote DQ on Skype and we started ignoroit later Udall of Skype please contact me or with them, and we shall discuss the situation in detail and yet tell who presently moent two of us is right?

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I can't really understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that the team you were battling in a clan war cheated and put up an incorrect score?

boboy1999 KiDDPixeL Please move this to general support.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Hey Deniska228,

According to Rule 9 on MCGamer's Clan Rules:
9. The MCGamer staff do not take on the duty of managing the current affairs between clans. Henceforth, players are to not pester staff regarding a clan posting false scores or falsifying any form of public display of clan information. Our staff will only deal with the users if they have specifically broken any of the above mentioned rules or any of the official MCGamer rules.
Unfortunately, this is an issue that needs to be resolved within clans, and not between clans and the MCGamer Staff. So you'll need to bring this issue up with the leaders of Phoenix. Best of luck!

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
QA:TL

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions, or if you believe any of MCGamer's official rules are still being broken. Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci