• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mobile Payment Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeyman1012

Spectator
Reaction score
I've always wanted to upgrade to either diamond or platinum but I just can't make myself keep a lot of money over a long period of time. I have around 75 € on my phone that I never use, so it would be cool if you guys could ad mobile payment to the payment methods.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
You can send over your Mobile credits to Paypal and make the purchase from there, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure how it works though. And I personally don't think they'll add the feature as there is a very low demand for it.

Monkeyman1012

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? I'm gonna try it out anyway. And you're probably right, I was just hoping they would do it, cause I honestly think they could earn a lot of money from doing it.

[EDIT]
Just checked and it doesn't look like it's possible. You can send money to friends (using paypal) with your phone credit but you can't use the credit to buy things online, sadly.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? I'm gonna try it out anyway. And you're probably right, I was just hoping they would do it, cause I honestly think they could earn a lot of money from doing it.

[EDIT]
Just checked and it doesn't look like it's possible. You can send money to friends (using paypal) with your phone credit but you can't use the credit to buy things online, sadly.
If you can send your money to a friend, then get a friend to buy it for you.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
You can send over your Mobile credits to Paypal and make the purchase from there, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure how it works though. And I personally don't think they'll add the feature as there is a very low demand for it.
OMG Ik what you look like now! So haut!

Edit: Yes I know this was off topic

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
For the record, we can only provide payment gateways and methods that Buycraft allows us to. And to my knowledge, Buycraft does not currently offer the option to pay for items on a Buycraft store via mobile payments. However, considering that this is the first time I've ever heard anyone wanting to pay via mobile payments, demand for it is probably too low for them to consider adding that to the Buycraft system.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci