• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Skins + Photoshop = BAD

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I will add more to this thread soon, but basically if you are getting this error:
Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 8.45.37 PM.png

It means that you saved your image in photoshop, instead of clicking "Save for Web". This makes ALL the difference because the Minecraft Skin Servers cannot process photoshop colors. (Or anything photo-shoppy) Exporting for web fixes this! I thought the database was down for 24 hours+ but it was just me!

Hopes this helps someone. .-.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I will add more to this thread soon, but basically if you are getting this error:
View attachment 15021
It means that you saved your image in photoshop, instead of clicking "Save for Web". This makes ALL the difference because the Minecraft Skin Servers cannot process photoshop colors. (Or anything photo-shoppy) Exporting for web fixes this! I thought the database was down for 24 hours+ but it was just me!

Hopes this helps someone. .-.
You sir, are my savior. I've spent the last month as a bacca since my friend chnaged it as a joke and I found changing it through Skindexworked so I spent the last week as a girl. Thanks you SO much :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci