• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Skin Not Updating (MCSkinSearch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
So recently I went to make myself a YouTube banner and when I went to download my skin file I noticed that my skin STILL hadn't updated. I've had this new skin for about one week now and my old skin is still displayed. Is there anything I can do?
Thanks!
-Iron

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This appears to have some relation to the 1.8 skin update. For the meantime, you'll either have to use the old skin or wait until the skin updates.

MysticHD

Tribute
Reaction score
If your playing on anything below 1.7.9 your skin will not be changed, just change ur mc version to 1.7.10 there is optifine for it. Im not sure but that is my understanding

H

Holiday

This appears to have some relation to the 1.8 skin update. For the meantime, you'll either have to use the old skin or wait until the skin updates.
I agree with this. I've been noticing, as well as my friends, that whenever we search our skins, the skins we had prior to the release of 1.8 shows up. It's probably just something with 1.8 so you're gonna have to wait. I'll be locking the thread, but if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact me or another staff member. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci