• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft keeps on crashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaohuii

Spectator
Reaction score
I am so angry everytime when the games start My MC crash! I never get to play at all! Whats going on? Can anyone help me please?

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
You should put render distance on tiny, particles on minimal, smooth lighting off, advanced open GL off set the graphics to fast.
This may stop it from crashing as it takes less memory.
Also, if you play on 48 man servers try playing on 24 man servers because then your computer will have less people to load, so it takes less memory.
If all else fails, maybe try upgrading the RAM of your computer, if you don't know how to, take it to a PC shop, they'll gladly do it for you :)

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
You should put render distance on tiny, particles on minimal, smooth lighting off, advanced open GL off set the graphics to fast.
This may stop it from crashing as it takes less memory.
Also, if you play on 48 man servers try playing on 24 man servers because then your computer will have less people to load, so it takes less memory.
If all else fails, maybe try upgrading the RAM of your computer, if you don't know how to, take it to a PC shop, they'll gladly do it for you :)
He said what I wanted to say. By the way, instead of putting the render distance on tiny put it on Normal, on tiny you can't see a single thing, don't use any texture packs or mods even Optifine.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, they could keep it tiny in the beginning of the game with all the players, but as the game goes on they can go up a render distance as there are less players. Also, I'd suggest staying out of the city on SG2, as there are many tall buildings so can use a lot of memory to render.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci