• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Golf? Possible minigame?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi there!
Okay, I know we all hate baccas, but jerome did make a video featuring a player's golf map that actually looks really fun and I'm wondering if it could become a possible minigame on MCSG? Basically, you have a golf course, and on each hole you use an ender pearl to try to get closer to the hole. Everytime you use it, it's a strike or tally, and you want the least amount of them. Each hole has a "par" which is what a pro minecraft golfer should shoot. We can have multiple courses that aren't too hard to make, and maybe a simple plugin that keeps track on each hole of how many times you've use an ender pearl.
What do you guys think? Also, not sure if this is the correct sub forum to post in, but it's the only one that mentions suggestions. Sorry!
Video of minecraft golf:

DragonWizard373737

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like this idea. I hope it gets added.

(I think it would be fun to make golf course maps, too!)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
No. We don't all hate baccas. Speak for yourself mate. Anyways, yes, golf would be awesome to have on MCSG.

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
Neat idea. There could also be multiple variants of golf up for play as well. Say, for example, "Creeper Golf". You're given an invincible (and non-moving) creeper as a golf ball, as well as a selection of 'golf clubs' with varying degrees of knockback. Shots must be made quickly, and you can't stand next to your creeper for long, else the creeper explodes and you get penalized.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Neat idea. There could also be multiple variants of golf up for play as well. Say, for example, "Creeper Golf". You're given an invincible (and non-moving) creeper as a golf ball, as well as a selection of 'golf clubs' with varying degrees of knockback. Shots must be made quickly, and you can't stand next to your creeper for long, else the creeper explodes and you get penalized.
Hmm interesting but that would definitely need plugin work so that the creepers dont blow up the course! :)

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm interesting but that would definitely need plugin work so that the creepers dont blow up the course! :)
Technically you don't even need a plugin, you could do that in vanilla by doing /gamerule mobGriefing false ;)

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Technically you don't even need a plugin, you could do that in vanilla by doing /gamerule mobGriefing false ;)
that's true but you would need a plugin to tally how many times you've used the ender pearls, can't always go by peoples word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci