• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft glitch, need helppp :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jojo

Hello c:
Since recently I got a really weird glitch thing on minecraft. It allows me to sometimes even see things behind walls etc.... :/ I'm playing with optifine 1.7.10 I think...
Are there settings that might cause this?

Here an example: (I know, its not mcsg but I cant play sg with this :( )

Btw: Its not the texturepack, the same happens while playing in default :c

Thank you for your help! :)

MW3Guy_

Tribute
Reaction score
It is in settings and it is like "Loading Chunks" I think you have multi-core selected, which in that case, change it to something else.

I don't have Optifine on the computer I am using to write this, so I do not know the exact location of "Loading Chunks" or what it's actual setting-name is. But I think it is just that you have multi-core loaded for it. kthxbai

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
If you have multi-core selected in your optifine settings, you have to change a setting in your Graphics panel in order for this to work. On most graphics cards, it's labeled, "Multi Threaded Optimization", and you have to turn this off in order for multi-core chunk loading to work. If you have any other questions, feel free to private message me. Thanks!

QA:TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci