• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Football

bigkk767

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright everyone, its just a rough idea for now so dont get all frazzled.
I would love if I could speak with a moderator or administrator at some point to maybe do something with this idea,but for now just working out the basics! Please help by commenting improvements maybe?
Thanks!
Kevin
Minecraft Football

So how it works is each player on the defensive side of the football gets a diamond sharpness 3 sword When you player with the ball, the offense respawns wherever the block of wood that the offense was carrying was, you have to hand/drop off the ball to whoever is going to run the ball. there is going to be blocking as well. each offensive player besides the qb and the rb (the 3 offensive line) get a wood sword with knockback 1. there is no throwing forward of the ball at the moment. the ball is a wood block. it is 5 on 5, with many different fields and arenas. there is a normal 4 downs. whoever scores 3 touchdowns first wins the game. There will be designated touchdown areas in which touchdowns can be scored. I do not know how we could do field goals at this time. Defensive linemen will be equipped with the following-

-Full Diamond Armor

-Sharpness 3 Diamond sword, that can hit only once ever 2 seconds

Offensive Linemen will be equipped with the following-

-Full Leather Armor

-Wood sword with no enchantments.

Possible ideas for Throwing and field goals-

Throwing-You could have the qb get a 1 bow and 1 arrow every down, and if it hits the receiver then its a catch and the defense has to hit him with a diamond sword.

Field Goals- You shoot an arrow and it has to hit one of 20 buttons in the yellow field goal at the back of the end zone. Field goals count for 3 points.

These are just some starter ideas to get the basics down, we could add many updates in the future.

Thank you for agreeing to listen to my idea, I hope you take this into consideration, the reason I am revealing this idea too you is because I am not a good Minecraft builder therefore I do not hold the capabilities and skills to make a game like this. I like your server and I think that this would be a great add to an already great server!

Once again, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci