• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Canadian Server Improvements

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I love playing on the Canadian Servers, I live in Canada, and my ping on there is the best, although there is one problem, the amount of players that play on the Canadian Servers are simply too low, the thing is, we need to change the minimum amount of players to 6, just like on US on around 180-200, it would be easier to start a game, and less lag for us Canadian users, although TheCreeperFarts gave me some hope today as he advertised the Canadian servers saying "Everyone hop on, it'll make an easier start for games." (not a direct quote.)

Hope you take my recommendation under consideration! :3

Have a nice day/night!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Please! I get ~90 ping on US but ~40 ping on CA. The only problem is that there are only 1-2 games that aren't going to take 2 and a half years to start!

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Please! I get ~90 ping on US but ~40 ping on CA. The only problem is that there are only 1-2 games that aren't going to take 2 and a half years to start!
"2 and a half years" I swear, CA10 has never started since it's been created. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci