• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Message Sponsors.

DonnieHD

Survivor
Reaction score
While also sponsoring items, you should be able to add a additional message for a higher value of points, for example, it could be used to tell somebody to ender pearl somewhere to get away from somebody, or to flint n steel somebody.

For e.g
Ender pearl = 150 points.
Ender pearl + message = 250 points
20-30 letter message cap also, what do you think?

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
This has been discussed lots of times. I think this is a very nice idea but it could also help people find where other people are. Thats a downside. it takes the purpose out of the game.

DonnieHD

Survivor
Reaction score
This has been discussed lots of times. I think this is a very nice idea but it could also help people find where other people are. Thats a downside. it takes the purpose out of the game.

I thought about that, but the message cap could limit the details of where somebody is, also Sponsors can see the messages sent, all sponsors so if somebody is telling where somebody is, they can be reported? Seems a good idea.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Like meerkat said, this has already been discussed many times. It is a good idea but the problem is how immature most people on MCSG are. People would sponsor their killer and write a mean message to them. This just wouldn't work considering the maturity level of most of the player here.

DonnieHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Like meerkat said, this has already been discussed many times. It is a good idea but the problem is how immature most people on MCSG are. People would sponsor their killer and write a mean message to them. This just wouldn't work considering the maturity level of most of the player here.

Ahh I see, you could just make it so that players cannot send a message to their killer?

DonnieHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I would say this is a good idea but it needs work and development.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci