• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Merry Christmas[Question]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuna9898

Spectator
Reaction score
I got a question.İn the cristmas can ChadTheDj forgive some player?İ think this is very positive think.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
If you are talking about forgiving someone who has hacked and been fairly banned, as amazing as Chad is he won't forgive them. Post a ban dispute if you think you have been unfairly banned.

tuna9898

Spectator
Reaction score
If you are talking about forgiving someone who has hacked and been fairly banned, as amazing as Chad is he won't forgive them. Post a ban dispute if you think you have been unfairly banned.
İ send message but they said you are banned permament :( İ can't play MCSG again :(

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
İ send message but they said you are banned permament :( İ can't play MCSG again :(
If you have hacked then it is fair that you have been banned. If you know you haven't hacked then post a ban dispute. Could a mod please lock this thread as the question has been answered.

Reaction score
The senior staff exclusively reviews the ban appeals. Usually the more exigent ban or false bans get approved, but who know? Anything could happen! Best wishes, happy holidays!
qa;tl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci