• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Memorial for a fallen tribute.

Ghotiyz

Platinum
Reaction score
2 days ago a very valued member of our community took his own life, I didn't know him personally but I know people who were close with him and hearing what they are going through really struck a nerve with me.
It is a tragic loss and although we cant do much more than give our condolences and support to the friends and family of the young lad I think a plaque with his in-game players head placed somewhere within the Hub in memory of him would be a nice way of remembering him and showing support for the affected friends and family. I mean its not much, but every little bit counts, right?

Link to the thread alerting the community of the loss: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/bye-guys.80125/

Also I know this could potentially spark a flame depending on your view of what is right and wrong in this situation, but please try to keep the responses serious as this is a rather tender issue to some people.

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
I think that's a good idea, but you have to watch out that no people who are still alive come in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci