• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCTF2 Possible Progression bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin8e8

Tribute
Reaction score
I was wondering if for mctf2 you guys are able to make some kind of progression thread to tell us mctf2 players how things are as in what's ready and what isn't and the time you suggest it will take until its done and this may stop us keeping on thinking you developers are too lazy about mctf2 and perhaps we can help you if you can tell us what's going on (NOT ALL OF US ARE COMPUTER NOOBS!) so please consider doing so

Signed
Justin8e8

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Hm, i'm not sure what to say because I really don't play mctf2 that much... POTATOESS!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not sure since I don't go on it a lot but there's a forum for MCTF2, there might be something there about what progress they've made.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
As developers, we never post progress updates about anything because to be blunt, things happen that are out of our control. Whether they're game-breaking bugs or just things not working the way they should, they usually result in delays, and then people get angry at us because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci