• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

mcsg

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanGamer99YT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I 'm here to tell you what happened a few years ago ... I had an account called AlanDGamer99 (now MagikzQG ) which lend it to a friend who could not buy an account and I could not use because of studies at school.
Anyway, he told me that hacks use and ban me (the not notice me and try to fix it) I talk to admins and ignored her he said he never hacks use he wanted it desbanearan so that I would not take the fight. .. to finish my studies and started playing when I call my friend telling me this really do not get mad because I understood and now I'm talking would remedy this so that you feel better I'll use a single account and buy I join my friend I hope you can solve this problem.
Alan .

What happened is that my friend hacks use and I did not know he told me that was going to be responsible for this has cost me like $ 24 and that in my country are like 300 Please understand me , this account will use single my friend you I had to buy an account please if they could fix it was like 2 and a half years or 1 year studying to play again and meet it

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
You already made a thread dude. There's not point in posting your 2 posts from that thread into a separate one...

AlanGamer99YT

Spectator
Reaction score
But I wrote and not listen 'm spending 300 pesos in an account after two years I can not use my favorite server because of a friend hacks use with my own and can not understand that I am not hacker is not my fault Total mind this need to please me desbann me

WillPowers

Spectator
Reaction score
Hopefully this will be a lesson to you to not trust everyone with something you cherish, I'm not for sure if the mods will do anything and they have all the rights not too. I'm sorry for this, but learn from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci