• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Walls tournament: Yes or No?

Would you like to have a Walls tournament for MCSG?

• YES!

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • NO!

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Iamsortanormal

Survivor
Reaction score
Well guys, hi. I've been thinking about this for a long time now, and have decided I could maybe set this up with just a little bit of help. (If you want to help and fully support this idea, message me. Only taking people who I trust and who I think fully support this project) I'm always hearing players on MCSG servers saying that survival isn't fun to them, and that survival is sometimes very boring and not challenging. Well, I agree with some parts of that statement, the parts I agree to being the not challenging and sometimes boring. The first part is an opinion. :) Well, if you think that survival isn't challenging and boring, try the walls gamemode! This gamemode requires you to know how to survive and strategize against other players, while also carrying huge amounts of PVP action! The walls gives survival a brand new light, and puts it back in business. The walls are simple:
You are stuck in a corner of a map with four friends, including you. You have fifteen minutes to find iron and string and get prepared to fight the three other teams. Anything is allowed, except you cannot break the walls before the fifteen minutes is up. All corners of the map are the same, so no specific corner is at an advantage or disadvantage. Once the fifteen minutes are up, the walls fall down. In between the walls, there are chests that hold potions and things to help you in your PVP battles, and in the very middle of the map, there are diamonds and chests with weapons to aid your team in their fights. That's the basic set up of a walls match, and now that you know a bit more about the gamemode, I need you to decide: Do you think that I should create a walls tournament for MCSG? The choice is yours...

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Definitely! I once did a match of 200 man walls and it was crazy! Getting gear and food was definitely a hard thing to do since everyone's hogging them all. Although, I was in the same team as SkyDoesMinecraft, CavemanFilms, and BajanCanadian! ;D

Iamsortanormal

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the support everybody! Once we get maybe 50 people to say they want to do it, MCSG Walls season one can start!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci