• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Server Resource Pack!

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

BearMcYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to see if anyone would like the idea of having a server resource pack! If would be something like TBNR, but if you do not know what they have is, they have option of when you join the server there is a option to use the pack during the game, I am a resource pack maker myself, and remade TheCampingRushers texture pack, and others to come soon :) So I want to see who would like this idea and I will make it as best as I can :D

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Wrong forums section. Feature Suggestions should be the right one.
For the idea, I feel it could bug some players to see that pop-up tab saying if they want to use the custom recourse pack or not every time they join. Mostly everyone involved in the world of competitive PVP has their own custom build texture pack anyway. :p
Not a bad idea, just doesn't really fits for MCSG. Saying so, maybe it would do better in Zed Chase of MCTF2.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread moved to Feature Suggestions. c:

SergeantHacks

Tribute
Reaction score
no. default is perfect
Everyone has his own opinion about it.
So i would think you better not make a recource pack for the server becaus there will be people who will think it's annoying everytime when they join the server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci