• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverMeteor

Spectator
Reaction score
In past 5 days, I had won 7-8 games and my rank still hasn't updated. I won a game on the 7 of September but my rank still hasn't gone up or down. My rank is currently 33864, and it still won't change. Please respond and tell me why my rank isn't changing. Thank you for reading ~SilverMeteor

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
I am sure your concern is addressed here;
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/leaderboard-delays-due-to-script-update.133993/

However, in the thread they said that the Developers would be refreshing statistics every day manually. Maybe something has been brought up which was of a higher concern, leading to the Sr. Staff / Devs to not be able to have the time to manually refresh the leaderboards.

Hope you have a nice day on the MCGamer Network, I hope that your problem was solved :D

Last edited:

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/leaderboard-delays-due-to-script-update.133993/

However, in the thread they said that the Developers would be refreshing statistics every day manually. Maybe something has been brought up which was of a higher concern, leading to the Sr. Staff / Devs to not be able to have the time to manually refresh the leaderboards.

Hope you have a nice day on the MCGamer Network, I hope that your problem was solved :D
QA;TL? Ceroria | XyZebrAbC Captain | Lqzer

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score

^^ They are working hard to resolve the issues they are experiencing with the leaderboards as soon as possible. If you would be worried about not receiving any wins directly, don't be. None of your wins are lost, they just don't show up on the leaderboards yet. If you would like an in-depth explanation on this topic, I highly recommend you to have a look at the thread that was provided by Keno_Jewls above.

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci