• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
Mcsg please you're servers are screwed up. everytime i do /hub i crash because of the score board and it's really annoying. I have to restart my minecraft and stuff. i know it isn't my computer since i've talked to people and they say it happens to them too. Please mcgamer!

Reaction score
Mcsg please you're servers are screwed up. everytime i do /hub i crash because of the score board and it's really annoying. I have to restart my minecraft and stuff. i know it isn't my computer since i've talked to people and they say it happens to them too. Please mcgamer!
So many threads. It's getting annoying. The mcgamer staff know about this and they are trying to fix it. You making a thread about it isn't really going to help them.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It is unfortunate to hear that you are experiencing this problem, but the developers are aware of the issue and they are trying to resolve it as soon as possible. Until then, you will just have to bear with us. My apologies for the inconvenience it's causing you.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci