• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Needs a Silent Hub IP! Please Read

Should MCSG create an IP that will directly connect to a silent hub?

• Total voters

acelr

Diamond
Reaction score
Ever go into the hub when there are over 5000 players in it? If so, you know what frustration is. It lags my entire computer for a good 5 minutes, and I can't even go to the clock and reduce the lag before its to late! Sometimes I even have to shut down my computer! And it's not my computers fault. I get 60-80fps without optifine, and my friends are having the same issue.

So here's my solution:
MCSG needs a silent hub IP.

Here's Why:
Sometimes, you might get lucky enough to go to the overflow hub when you connect to the regular IP. Usually, my friends and I have no issue with the overflow hub, and it gives a pretty solid connection. So I'm thinking, why not make an IP for a silent hub? I don't care if MCSG wants to create a silent hub, or just make the overflow hub a different IP, or make the default setting with the clock off, or whatever. All MCSG needs to do is make an IP that will automatically connect to a hub with no visible players, thus creating no lag.

Feedback is much needed, and don't forget to vote up top!
I hope you take my idea under serious consideration. Thank you for your time.

-acelr

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'm not supporting this.

I like the format how it is... no other way...

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you are getting this problem where you lag that badly. I know myself and many others have absolutely no problems with it, even if they get around 10 fps. I really don't think this is needed at all. Worst comes to worst you can always just direct connect to individual servers.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Their actually is no need for this feature. It is either to deal with lagging or just get a better computer. Other than that, there is no real point for this.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Another feature would be if you disable players, then every time you log back into the hub, players are still off until you re-enable them.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Another feature would be if you disable players, then every time you log back into the hub, players are still off until you re-enable them.
That is actually a wonderful feature (If it were to be added.) I would actually like that feature suggestion and some people I know some people have actually tried to suggest it ,but it didn't go far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci