• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Mobile App

Should They Have An App?

• Total voters

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello Gamers! I'm currently on my phone posting, and I've noticed that the website is quite glitchy and that maybe a mobile app would help to reduce the glitchyness and overall lag on the iPhone. There Are also ads on the mobile website, and I was thinking that if they got an app, they may be able to make it free and remove ads because of donor money. Plus, it could even increase the popularity of mcsg if people see it on the App Store and decide to check it out and download it. I think it's a good idea, do you? Post why or why not down below!

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
They have an app for something else, called Cornucopia, but it is not officially MCSGs

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I definitely think this is a good idea, but the problem here is that the developers already have their hands full managing all of the different gametypes MCG has to offer. This is even more problematic with the recent departure of Mooman219.

I remember their being an app in development by a third party developer (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/app-v1-4-0-cornucopia-–-minecraft-survival-games-aid.55292/) but I'm not sure whether the app has been released, or is still even being developed. Perhaps Chad could hire a trusted mobile developer to create this, but I just don't see it happening due to priorities being focused elsewhere.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
:-: They're in the process of doing so.​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci