• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Live Chat

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, so recently on MCSG, I've been quite bored, mostly on the late nights but still. I've been quite bored of strutting around on a quiet website when all EU's have gone to bed, and most US havent gotten home from school yet, this is a quite tedious and boring moment on MCSG.

So here's a suggestion I've been thinking about that I really dont understand why MCSG doesnt have anymore and this is the Live Chatbox feature.

MCSG used to have an IRC Chat linked in a tab on the bar of this site. It was a nice place to talk with people, at least for a while, when it had gone unnoticed, and no one was ever there except for two grumpy people who got mad at me for poking them.

So what exactly would this feature add to the MCSG community Sneeze?

Well, a couple of things, I'll list them down below.

• More communication between players, better interaction
  • More friends, better friends and more detailed relations between the players
  • The possibility to instamessage and better possebilities towards writing meaningless posts(you know you want to do this)
  • Be able to share ideas before they go into the making
Now this all seems to great, but why are you so excited over just a live message chat Sneeze?
Well, it all started on Planet Minecraft. As many of you may know, I started on Planet Minecraft due to the fact that I had skins to upload and I didnt know where, but then I found Planet Minecraft. PMC was a very nice place to upload, got feedback and such though comments and private messages.
But after a while, it got boring. It got boring to just check if there were new comments or messages to be read. But then I found the chat.
The chat brought me into a deeper level of communication through the webs and tought me how to act and how to gain friends on social medias and websites.
I used this chat to make new friends out of the thousands of registered users and also to discuss work such as skins, mods, texture packs etc. This also introduced me into the world of skype, which is an alternate and more private way of instamessaging, but that's a whole other story to be told for another day.
So what do you think abuot this idea?
Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you despise chats? Love them? Think it will cause flame? Think it will make people more and better friends?
Please discuss this in the comments and tell me what you think of this idea. :3

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was so much better back then..

Why did they even remove it?

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
my attention span ia 5 seconds max..... could'nt read it

HalfSquirrel

Diamond