• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG lagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlock

Spectator
Reaction score
A few days ago my connection was good to the US servers but recently ive noticed that my ping has been going up from 200 to 300+ and then goes back down and then back up. Usually i would get stable ping from 190 - 230. I dont know if its my internet or if MCSG updating. Thanks

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey there!
If the problem is still happening, then it is likely on your end. I am able to connect fine, and I am getting my usual ping. Have you tried doing a traceroute to see where you are encountering problems?

deadlock

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there!
If the problem is still happening, then it is likely on your end. I am able to connect fine, and I am getting my usual ping. Have you tried doing a traceroute to see where you are encountering problems?
I havent tried doing a traceroute, but as of right now when i try to connecto to the US servers it says "Error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?" And also on other servers it lets me login and i have good and stable ping.

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, although your ping shouldn't be affected, I have actually noticed this issue pop up with a few people. The inability to connect is likely an issue with Mojang, it seems as though their login servers aren't working properly with the server.

I think your best bet for now is to just wait and try again in a bit. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon :)

RealHazza

Diamond
Reaction score
Try contacting your service provider, they may not be able to help, but they could feed you information on why you are lagging whether it's to do something with the host or bad signal on your end!

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
This is probably your internet connection. You could try restarting your router or computer to clear things up. Or check your internet and such. That is really all I can say.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Can you please run a test at speedtest.net and show me the results?

deadlock

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for replying but my connection is back to normal. Fixed my internet problem. Thanks :D

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Glad everything is working out for you now!

QA;TL- Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions! Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci