• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG idea| Forcefield effects (And other suggestions)

Would you like to see these ideas implemented?

• Yeah

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Not sure if an idea such like this has already been suggested but anyway.
It's simple really, touch the forcefield (glass dome) and you take 3 hearts damage (without armour) And lets say if you have full iron, you lose 1.5 hearts. Comment what you think :D

Another idea:
Players afk for more than 10 minutes are teleported away from in front of the "join" signs. We all know this can get really frustrating at times, especially with many of them totally blocking all access. Although there are compasses, some might want to see who is in the lobby at the time when they enter their game.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Idea 1: Can you please explain what purpose this would fulfill? If you have a good reason I'm fine with it.

Idea 2: Clicking a compass isn't that hard...

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Idea 1: Can you please explain what purpose this would fulfill? If you have a good reason I'm fine with it.

Idea 2: Clicking a compass isn't that hard...
1.) It would make it more like the books/movies.
2.) Some people don't know about the clock, and what he said about wanting to see people is true.

J

Joel/MadDawg

1.) It would make it more like the books/movies.
2.) Some people don't know about the clock, and what he said about wanting to see people is true.
1. Didn't even think about how it would be like the books, now I like this idea :D
2. True, it just kind of seems pointless for the devs to code this when they have already made a solution to this by making the clock.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The force field could be just a nuisance and unpleasant, but I could also seeing it having interesting combat effects. I'm not sure yet.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
As long as the dome isn't invisible then, Yeah!
Not to bothered about tha second one...

Reaction score
Good idea for the first one, but the second one is kind of pointless... The first idea is good, because it would be like the books and movies. I think all of us know how to click the compass, there is even a message of how to.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
Why don't we just remove the glass and use ForceField only.
With Shaders Mod the Glass makes it Very ugly :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci