• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[MCSG Hub] Chat Channels, Flight, Silent Hub

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Suggestion 1 - Chat Channels: I have seen way too much progressive chat in the hub and I think that there should be chat channels; where players join a chat group and the only people that could hear them are the other players that are in the same chat channel. I think that there should be around 4 to 5 current chat channels: Staff (for the staff, of course.), Support (for those who need help, this channel should be a permanent channel for the staff.), Donor (for the donors who want to chill with other donors.), Regular (for every rank, just like the normal chat channel now)

Commands for Chat Channels:
- It could be a command such as /channel Donor or /channel Staff
- To leave; /leave Donor

Suggestion 2 - Donor Flight: You know what this one is ;) If one is donor, they have access to /fly and I think this would be fun to just fly around chill, you know? ;D

Commands for Donor Flight:
- /fly on
- /fly off

Suggestion 3 - Silent Hub: sometimes, if there are way too many players online on the Hub, the players start to cause some FPS lag. As I have seen The Hive, they have a silent hub for the same reason. I think we should have this as well.

Commands for Silent Hub:
- /silenthub
- /hub (for normal Hub)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
With different chat channels it would be very hard to moderate chat, for that reason I do not think that it is a good idea.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
With different chat channels it would be very hard to moderate chat, for that reason I do not think that it is a good idea.
If there was a problem, there is always the Support channel or the forums ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci