• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Giveaway Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnspoon

Diamond
Reaction score
Back in December, the MCSG Twitter page had a special giveaway for the new Catching Fire map. If you won, you would get a diamond premium membership for life. I was one of the three who won the giveaway, except I was not following MCSG. They told me to hurry and follow them, before they picked someone else. I followed them, but I didn't receive the code.

I kind of expected it, since they said that they would pick someone else, but they never posted that anyone else won. I love playing Survival Games on MCSG, and I really wanted the membership. I tweeted the Twitter page as well as ChadTheDJ several times, but they never responded. I don't know if it's too late to still get the membership, but if I could, that would be amazing. If any of you know how to get it or where I need to send my problem to, like a Twiiter page or an email, that would be great. Thanks!

(Proof of me winning the giveaway. My Twitter username is mnspoonmc.)

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
Back in December

You sure got to it a bit late... :p
Anyway, I would hope that you get the diamond donorship as it seems fair: you did end up following them and tweeted at them several times, which goes to show that you really want it :D

I would recommend to you going on the teamspeak server and trying to get in touch with a senior staff member, it's a quick an easy way to get to the bottom of something as they answer any user's questions fairly quickly.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I am tagging someone who deals with ranks often. Le0

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there! I think the question in consideration is when did you follow them after they warned you? If you followed them within 24 hours then you should have been contacted however if you didn't, they would have messaged another player.

alvindragneel

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey there! I think the question in consideration is when did you follow them after they warned you? If you followed them within 24 hours then you should have been contacted however if you didn't, they would have messaged another player.
What he say is true,u would have to follow them and retweet their post.If u nvr do one of these,they will most likely choose someone else even though you followed them after.I suggest you send your enquiry to Chad as he' was the one doing the giveaway(i think ) and this is an important issue:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci