• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colbyscribner_gaming

Experienced
Reaction score
If you are a donator on the MCSG servers (whitch I am) is there a way to hide your donor so that I'm a regular player and still have my in game name so not using /d and having a random name

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
If you are a gold or iron donor then when you do /d only the color of your name changes but as a diamond donor your name and the color of it changes

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
If you are a gold or iron donor then when you do /d only the color of your name changes but as a diamond donor your name and the color of it changes
Actually, to correct only gold donors can use this feature. Iron have no disguise at-all.
But to answer the OP, no. There is no way to disguise your rank without changing your name as a diamond donor.

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually, to correct only gold donors can use this feature. Iron have no disguise at-all.
But to answer the OP, no. There is no way to disguise your rank without changing your name as a diamond donor.
QATL; if you have anymore questions just message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci