• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Build Team [open]

Amiraaaa

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name: Amira
Your Age: 15 16 in a month
Your Minecraft Username: Amiraaaa
Your previous experience in build teams.: ive built two spawns for a server and love to build bases
What's your speciality? : castles
Please provide 3+ high quality image links to your builds through imgur.:i dont have images but if u add me on skype i can bring you on to a server to show you my builds
Why do you want to be part of the team? : i love to build and i would like to learn from others and share my experience
Have you ever worked on a Minecraft Survival Games Map? If so what one? :
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: yes i have skype
Do you have any MCBans? If so why?: one server because i sent my skype name in chat which is 2advertisising2 and i didnt know

AbelJauregui

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name: Abel Riojas
Your Age:14
Your Minecraft Username: 5Hfanboy
Your previous experience in build teams.: I dont have any experiences, But I want this to be my first so I can learn something new and help other people too.
What's your speciality? : Im very creative when it comes to building stuff and drawing stuff.
Please provide 3+ high quality image links to your builds through imgur.:
Why do you want to be part of the team? : I wannna be apart of this team because I am a very good builder in minecraft and I would love to build a map for this sevrver I have alot of great ideas.
Have you ever worked on a Minecraft Survival Games Map? If so what one? : No I havent.
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: I have skype its: Ariojas9592
Do you have any MCBans? If so why?: No I dont have any bans.

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
Your Name: Isaac
Your Age: 14
Your Minecraft Username: Quno79
Your previous experience in build teams.: No :(
What's your speciality? : Buildings/ Water ~ Boats/ Secret Places :)
Please provide 3+ high quality image links to your builds through imgur.: I don't have any sorry i deleted it :(
Why do you want to be part of the team? : Because it seems awesome and i want to make a awesome map with awesome people!
Have you ever worked on a Minecraft Survival Games Map? If so what one? : Nope :(
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: Yes, Skype: isaac.sides
Do you have any MCBans? If so why?: Yes, spam........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci