• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG BUG: "Kicked Cannot Interact With Self"

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnysticker

Diamond
Reaction score
I just thought this deserved a thread because almost 1/5 games i get kicked for interacting with myself.. I know that the develepors are working hard to fix this but it's getting quiet annoying. please help

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmmm. Doesn't NoCheat kick for types of hacks that involve 'interacting with self'?
I haven't done any research, I'm just curious.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The error happens thanks to NoCheatPlus (NCP). As the server is running with 1.7 and 1.6, the server is unstable right now. I'm sure once the server gets rid of 1.6 the error will stop. Until then, nothing can be done.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah this bug is frusterating, but it only has happened to me about 3 times.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Here is some evidence:
Yes, its random. Administrators can see in-chat when NCP detects something wrong. If they check the log of why you got kicked or how many others did, they might come with a conclusion of why this happens. However this could just be a 1.6 bug with the plugin and as soon as the server fully upgrades to 1.7 it could stop as many other glitches with NCP.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Yes, its random. Administrators can see in-chat when NCP detects something wrong. If they check the log of why you got kicked or how many others did, they might come with a conclusion of why this happens. However this could just be a 1.6 bug with the plugin and as soon as the server fully upgrades to 1.7 it could stop as many other glitches with NCP.
Fox is right. With new features in 1.7.2(or 1.7.4) many lines of code were changed giving a difference between NCP 1.6 and 1.7. It could either NCP not understandinf 1.7's basics or just a bug between both of them.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
This is a glitch within the plugin. It does not go on your record. Our devs are working on fixing that. QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci