• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES "Mars" (20% Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright guys! I've decided to try and make a map, I've come up with the most creative name I could think of.. "Mars". It's based on mars ;)

It has a 350 block radius surrounded by "Mars muntains" giving it a clean look compared to the conventinal glass dome. You could say it's similar to Moonbase 9, but there are some key differences. 1st of all, it has two cornucopias, as well as actual houses, apartment buildings, farms etc.. Imagine earth.. just on mars. As of right now, the cornucopia is all that is completely built, thus the 20% complete. I wanted you guys to follow me along on the progress and maybe give me some suggestions on what to change/add to the map! :)

So here are some of the screenshots. (torches are temporary :p)

J

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion, the first screenshot looks a bit similar to the exterior of Moon Base 9 especially with the gates, and the second one looks exactly like Inertia cornucopia. Like the idea but doesn't feel too original.

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, the first screenshot looks a bit similar to the exterior of Moon Base 9 especially with the gates, and the second one looks exactly like Inertia cornucopia. Like the idea but doesn't feel too original.
Hah, I just realized the corn looks like inertia!
I had already known that as of right now, the exterior looks like moonbase, there will be some changes! :p

kostas0607

Spectator
Reaction score
Should change the name of it, theres a map on another server called "mars" :p but this looks really sick man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci