• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

marmol01's Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmol01

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game/Teamspeak name:I don't have teamspeak

Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak):I got banned on MCSG while playing

If in-game what GameType?:Survival games

Any reason why you have been:I was using a hacked client

When did you get banned?: 2 or 3 months ago

How long does your ban have left?: Forever

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:I am doing youtube and we have a hunger games series and we are bored of The Hive and such servers, we have good memories from this server.

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?:Yes i will accept the rules and never break them again, i know the consequences.

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
In-game/Teamspeak name:I don't have teamspeak

Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak):I got banned on MCSG while playing

If in-game what GameType?:Survival games

Any reason why you have been:I was using a hacked client

When did you get banned?: 2 or 3 months ago

How long does your ban have left?: Forever

Why do you think you should be unbanned?:I am doing youtube and we have a hunger games series and we are bored of The Hive and such servers, we have good memories from this server.

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?:Yes i will accept the rules and never break them again, i know the consequences.
first, yeah wrong area and second, you shouldnt be unbanned since you have obviously been caught hacking twice as they give you a second chance, and who cares about your youtube, you break the rules and ruin the game for legit players, you can honestly go away and deserve this life ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci