• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Suggestion - OldRustyShovel

OldRustyShovel

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am not sure if you have gotten this type of map suggestion before, but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. I'm not sure if you'd like this type of map, but we'll see! :D

Map Title: Train (I'm sure you can think of a better map name)
Map Description: You take place on top of a moving train (It seems moving anyway). It's a generally small map, and maybe the players could start out on a random place on the train. The train would look something like a locomotive. The coding team could make it so if you fall off the train you would instantly die. This makes for a frightening experience on this map, and if you fall off, no one can retrieve your stuff. You can also make your way on top of the train, and much more easily fall off of there. Of course there would be a lot more detail for this, and it would look a lot better than I have described it.

Thank you for reading. I hope this can be a possible map, or give you an idea for another map. Thanks!

-Shovel

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
It seems like it would be too small for an actual map. Good try though.

OldRustyShovel

Tribute
Reaction score
I know it would be small, that's the point! :) The idea of a close corridor map sounds fun to me. Just my opinion.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This sounds cool, but not exactly survival games. Would make a cool pvp game though.

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect an Old Rusty Shovel to make for a good map.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This isn't really a map, it's more of a gamemode. It's like PvP and Super Craft Bros and stuff like that combined.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci